COLLAGE-KURS for alle!
Pris: 1200 kr to dager kl 16-19
Dato: 12 & 13. november kl 16-19
Alder: ungdom & voksne (fra 12 år)
In this workshop you will be inspired to create your own collage using painted and patterned paper you create in the workshop plus vintage paper and fabric. We will talk about shape, color and composition. Looking into the past, we will take inspiration from artists that worked with collage such as Henri Matisse and Kurt Schwitters.
Sarah Johanne Hannevik has been working with collage for the past 15 years. Sarah is an artist but also a pedagog with extensive experience holding courses and workshops. Her studio is located in Bærum.
What you need to know
- The artist is able to answer questions in English and Norwegian.
The artist will speak English during the workshop but you can speak Norwegian.
- The workshop is a space for play and experimentation.
What you get
- Plenty of guidance
- Knowledge about collage art
- Fun and freedom in your creative process
- All materials are included (but if you have papers you would like to use, feel free to bring them with you).
What you take home
- Experience in creating collages
- 3 to 4 collages created by you
- A lot of inspiration